Inland Marine

The Commercial Inland Marine or Equipment Floater Policy is designed to cover movable commercial property, wherever it may be located. Contractors’ Equipment and rental inventory is usually best covered under an inland marine policy.

Inland Marine policies can provide coverage for damage, burglary, robbery or theft to rental inventory, sales inventory, trailers, parts and equipment, and property of others in your care which you are selling or renting. Coverage for theft by conversion is also available. Equipment can be insured at either replacement cost or actual cash value.